It’s a Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood
Things To Do.
We are located in a 240 acre rural ranch in the heart of the Temecula Wine Country. Many of our neighbors have planted vineyards, and the majority of Temecula's wineries are an easy 5 minute drive away. Historic Old Town is just down the road 10 minutes . Some of the activities our guest enjoy include:
- Hot Air Balloon Rides
- Horseback Riding / Wine Tours
- Wine Tasting
- Historic Old Town Temecula abounds with restaurants, night life, olive oil tasting, shopping & antiques (It's the last surviving authentic western town in Southern California.)
- The Wine & Balloon Festival. Every spring - top line entertainment
- Pechanga Resort and Casino shows and concerts.
- Golf at many the golf courses in the Temecula Valley.